Heat Resisting Armored Temperature Sensing of Fiber Cable is composed by the built-in 1-2 core sensing cable of the spiral stainless steel soft pip, Kevlar strengthening member, stainless steel braiding, and PTFE outer jacket which could overcome the deficiency of the narrow temperature range of traditional spiral tube armored sensing fiber cable to -60°C ̴150°C, even 200°C. In addition, because of many advantages such as quick thermal conductivity, high insulation resistance, hard-wearing, chemical resistance, non- hydrophilic, non-oleophylic, and middle rigidity, the PTFE material largely expands the application of fiber cable. This kind of fiber cable is widely used in the temperature sensing domains such as electric power and petrifaction.
- Very wide temperature range, -60°C ̴150°C, even 200°C
- High insulated resistance to 10KV/mm according to certain depth of the outer jacket
- Attrition resistance, corrosion resistance, non- hydrophilic, non-oleophylic, using for long term in the strong chemical enviroment
- High mechanical strengten, anti-pressing to 4000N/10CM, and anti-dragging to 400N
- High-way’s tunnel, underground tunnel fire detecting
- Power wire tunnel, power wire inter layer and cable tunnel
- Fire monitoring of factory, hall, granary, etc.
- Safety detecting of coal, petrochemical pip, etc.